Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* AB INITIO CONSULTANT @ Durham, NC. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Durham, NC *

*Duration : 12 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Develop and document a high level Conceptual Data Process Design for
review by data analysts and quality assurance analysts that will serve as a
basis for writing ETL code and designing test plans.

Provide accurate development effort estimates based on available
preliminary business requirements of projects and refine as necessary in
order to determine project duration, cost, and resource needs

Review and understand data specifications and physical data models in order
to write extract, transform and load (ETL) code and construct ETL

Create detailed design specifications that document for the extraction,
transformation and load processes (ETL) coded for audit and maintainability

Understand the Information Management (IM) software development life cycle
(SDLC) and adhere to development team software standards and best practices
to write code effectively for projects

Write efficient ETL code within established timelines to successfully
deliver projects on schedule

Thoroughly unit test ETL code to ensure it is free of errors. Document the
results of unit testing prior to hand off of tested ETL code to the Quality
Assurance department

 *Required skill sets: *

-Minimum 3 years experience with A*b Initio. *

-Minimum 3 years experience with *ETL *

-Minimum 1 years experience with *Unix*

-Minimum 1 years experience with *Teradata*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*