*Hi Friends,*
*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*
*
*Job Title: SAP Basis Admin*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: Long Term*
* *
*Technical skills:*
*Must have:*
1) Strong basis supporting BW 3.0 and 7.0 and ECC 6 required.
2) SAP MMC strongly desired as they are moving to more of a MS Server and
OS landscape.
3) Rate is flexible for right fit.
4) 3-5 years basis admin exp. with tier 1 support responsibility. Will move
more complicated issues to dev. ABAP team.

Our direct client is looking for a SAP Basis Administrator provides high
level support to end users to quickly identify and resolve key issues as
well as focus on projects and Basis tasks that require an in depth
knowledge of the SAP application suite. This position also provides
training and support for Level 1 Basis Administrators. SAP Basis
Administrator encompasses, but is not limited to daily system checks, SAP
Basis support, TMS / Realtech Transport Manager support, SAP printer
support, SAP Archiving, SAP GUI support, SAP Portal support, PI /GRC/ PLM /
CRM /NFe support, Faxing (Kofax) and Ixos/OpenText support as well as
system refresh support for multiple instances.

*Job Requirements:*
3+ years’ experience with SAP BASIS Administration
3+ years’ experience with BW 3.0, BW7.0 SAP ECC 6.0
Experience in working in an environment with many different systems

*Technical Experience:*
SQL 2005/2008/2012
Windows Server 2008/2012
Windows based Application Servers
Oracle Solaris 10
Oracle Database 10g
Redhat Linux

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*