*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Project Manager
*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Project Manager
Duration: 9/9/13 – 9/30/14
Location: tlanta /Boca Raton, FL*

*Main duties and responsibilities:*
Assist project leads in day to day operations of the project.

Client facing skills, in running small projects in the past. Able to
communicate with all levels of stakeholders and project participants.
Responsible for keeping the project docs updated and project process moving
and tracked.

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs