Duration : 1 year
Key member of the test team. Responsibilities include testing, test
planning, defects management, test management, customer and vendor
• Actively participate in project-wide reviews of requirements,
system architecture, and detailed design documents.
• Test the product release as needed to support the target
• Debug errors found during test execution and produce complete
defect packages in support of development.
• Analyze formal test results in order to discover, document
and regress defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and
• Communicate test estimates, test progress, test results, and
other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
As self-starter who has ability to work independently, with little to no
Authority and Responsibility
Has authority to make decisions within the scope of the tasks assigned as
long as they conform to the guidelines of the department lead and managers.
Describe the Requirements for this Job (Knowledge, Skill, Education and
• 3+ years of experience as a Senior Tester with previous
ownership of a major software component
• 4+ years of practical engineering experience testing iOS and
android applications and devices
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills
• Strong knowledge of testing methodologies
• Understanding technical specifications and log file analysis.
• Strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication
• Experience interfacing with customers on previous projects
• Able to successfully communicate technical concepts and
information to internal staff and peers – you have an opinion and are
capable of getting across your ideas in a respectful and meaningful way
• Actively build and maintain a set of test cases in HP QC,
whole test process and management in HP QC.
• Working knowledge of HP Quality Center for defect management
and test case development.
• Strong knowledge of ios and Android
• Experience working with offshore resource
• Proven experience running daily triage. Capable of defining
• You work well within a team environment, capable of
supporting your peers by actively doing your part.
• Previous experience with agile development/testing
• Previous experience with setting up or performing testing on
complex test platforms.
• Previous experience working cross-team in support of multiple
• Previous experience defining and improving test processes.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.