Hi,

Please review below requirement and Send me your consultant profile and
contact details to *mane...@sriveninfosys.net***

* *

*Tibco Developer*

*Location: Knoxville, TN*****

*Duration: 12mos*

*RATE:$55/hr  on C2C*

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens***

*Phone then** **Skype Interview***

*Resource Role*****

TIBCO Application Developer (contract) *Interview within 24Hours*****

*Relative Experience*****

8+ years in the required skill set areas****

*Skill Level Classification*****

Advanced****

*General Role Overview*****

Contract enterprise developer position supporting TIBCO Middleware
application/process development, in particular, using TIBCO Business Works.
The developer will maintain involvement in most phases of application
development; providing technical analysis, design, and implementation of
software systems and complex technical system components.  Strong
technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills are required.****

 ****

*Minimal Required – Skills / Experience / Qualifications*****

**·      **Extensive hands-on experience in developing enterprise* *solutions
utilizing TIBCO Business Works (i.e., experience in TIBCO Business Works
5.5 and above)****

**·      **Experience in developing SOA-based solutions****

**·      **Experience with XML, XPath****

**·      **Working knowledge of Java and JDBC****

**·      **Experience utilizing J2EE and OO best practices for application
design and development****

**·      **Working knowledge of relational databases in an Oracle or DB2
environment utilizing SQL and PL/SQL****

**·      **A clear understanding of software design standards and practices*
***

 ****

*Desired – Skills / Experience / Qualifications*****

**·      **Financial sector or bankcard industry experience or familiarity
with industry terminology****

**·      **Enterprise project development experience****

**·      **Enterprise use of a software configuration management tools
(e.g., CA SCM, CVS)****

 ****

*General – Skills / Experience / Qualifications*****

**·      **Strong planning, organizational, interpersonal, written and
verbal communications skills****

**·      **Strong technical, logical, analytical, problem-solving skills
and abilities****

**·      **Team-oriented player****

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** *

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **