Direct Client Need
****Face to Face Interview*****
****Only Local profiles to RI or MA for in person interview****
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Open Positions: 3
Duration: 12 Months+
- Good DBA skills. Should have good RAC 10g knowledge.
- Having knowledge of oracle technologies Oracle 10g/11g and PL/SQL.
- Having experience in Data Replication methodologies (Experience in
Oracle Streams a plus).
- Having understanding of performance testing (like CPU Utilizations,
Response time, network latency, think time etc.). Good understanding of Query
Plans and AWR Reports.
- Understanding of database backup/restore/recovery concepts
- Working knowledge of oracle infrastructure installation, upgrade,
- Understanding of Basic Unix commands and shells scripting, especially
- Having good communication skills required for customer interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Monitor all aspects of their area of expertise during test
2. Provide interpretation of what they monitor to Leads
3. Execute change requests submitted by the Leads
4. Provide support to the Leads in each shift
5. Provide DB support for test execution as dictated by the schedule
6. Perform infrastructure upgrades as needed for environments
7. Support Senior Performance Engineer to improve test processes
IDC Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.