Please submit resumes to

Title: SOA Test Lead
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 1 year

Client: CSC

Client is looking for a SOA Test Lead consultant with minimum 8+ years of
total IT experience and hands on experience of the below required skills:

Web services:- XML, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, SOA

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Resource Manager*

*R3 Technology Inc.,*

*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*

*Edison, New Jersey 08817*

*Direct :  732-429-1833*

*Fax     :  7325684786*

*Note*: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at <> and mention all the e-mail addresses
to be removed