*Job Title: Senior .NETDeveloper*
*Location: Portland OR*
reply to chandu9.altrui...@gmail.com
*Job Summary: *
This role will help in supporting and building business critical web and
mobile applications using all of Microsoft's technologies. Work with a team
of developers that reacts quickly to the needs of a fast paced business.
We are in need of a senior developer that takes initiative and is self
motivated. Take ownership. Be accountable. Support the business needs.
Grow yourself, and help grow the team around you.
Need to have extensive experience in developing ASP.NET applications using
Visual Studio 2008/2010 Team System with strong SQL Server 2008 database
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Build/support scalable enterprise solutions
- Provide technical support for ongoing initiatives and legacy systems
- Integrate emerging technologies with legacy systems
- Analyze Client's business processes, focusing on optimizing existing
- Recommend and design technical improvements to maximize productivity
and data exploitation & management
- Drive projects from conceptualization through to successful deployment
in an operational environment
- Leverage software development expertise to provide support to improve
the performance of ongoing initiatives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Other duties as assigned.
*Experience and Education:*
- A BCA/B.Sc/MSC/MCA/B.Tech with major course work in data processing,
computer science, or a related field is generally preferred.
- 4+ years of .Net coding experience
- 3+ years of hands on C# .Net
- Coding experience with .Net 1.1, 2.0 and 3.5 frameworks
- Experience with lifecycle development and architecture of enterprise
level applications with relational or XML based storage solutions
- Good knowledge of .NET software design principles - OOD and UML
including experience with software development methodologies (e.g Agile,
- Experience interfacing with current database technologies
- Strong practical knowledge/experience with Object-oriented programming
- Experience working with Onshore/Off-shore environment is desirable
- Oracle database and/or applications integration experience as a plus
- Informix database experience is a plus
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
- Knowledge of computer applications, data processing methods, and data
processing equipment (as above).
- Skill in the use of computer equipment and in writing and modifying
programs for computer applications (as above).
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions; to code, test, and
debug computer programs; and to determine software problems.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to achieve results
within tight deadlines
- Preference may be given to candidates who demonstrate knowledge and
experience of quality management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods is
- Demonstrated expertise with cross-functional delivery of IT services
using geographically distributed teams is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Excellent writing skills, with ability to express strategy, technical
knowledge, processes in easily understood presentation.
- Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products.
* *Thanks & Regards
Business Development Executive
altrui Tek Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.