*Job Title: Portal Developer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: Long Term*
· The execution of the transition effort will result in the
formation of a number of scrum teams made up of developers, testers and
· Client will provide internal development, testing and scrum
· A number of these teams will be chartered to develop complex *
portal* and service based solutions which will require supplementary vendor
consulting resources to assist in the development of the various product
and infrastructure functionalities.
· The *Portal* Developer shall be part of an Agile/Scrum
development team, creating the next generation of healthcare applications
on the web.
· In this environment Consultant shall be designing, developing and
unit testing components in a highly iterative and agile manner.
· In addition to strong technical skills, the *Portal* Developer
shall have experience with Agile/Scrum and the demeanor and communication
skills required for thriving in an agile environment.
The *Portal* Developer shall have deep understanding of IBM *WebSphere* *
portal*, including: personalization, JSF, JSR 186, JSR 286, WSRP 1.0 and
2.0, themes and skins, XML access, WMM,
LDAP and related security architectures (WSSO, FSSO, Authorization), *Portal
* Security Model, SEO and Web Analytics.
The *Portal* Developer shall have a minimum of 5 years of J2EE development,
1-2 years developing in *portal*, specific experience with the following
· *Portal* (IBM *WebSphere* *Portal* Server 6.x) | Deep Knowledge
of Object Oriented Software Development
· Patterns – deep familiarity and how to apply | Unix - Linux or
· Portlets – *portal* lifecycle, inter-portlet communication | WSRP
1.0 and 2.0
· JSR 168 and 286
· Java Server Pages | Spring Beans | Hibernate | Struts | JSF |
MVC | IBM WAS
*With Best Regards, *
*Abdul H (Syed ) Shahriyar
Resourc e Manager*
*Better Minds Consulting, LLC*
Carnegie Office Park, Bldg 2
600 N. Bell Ave, Suite 110
Carnegie, PA 15106
*Work:* 1 800 656 0850 ext 1 <1 800 656 0850 ext 1> / 412 253 6555
*Fax:* 1 866 433 0750 <866 433 0750>
Better Minds Consulting specializes in providing information technology
professionals across the IT spectrum. Our consultants (a.k.a “*Better Minds*”)
work closely with clients to *discover, design* and* deliver *quality
services. Consulting tasks include business analysis, application
programming, database/system administration, web development, networking,
ERP, embedded software, mobile technologies, and project management.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.