*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

* *

*SharePoint Developer*

*Grand Rapids, MI*

*Duration:  3 month contract*

*Rate $48/hr*

*Start Date:  September 23, 2013***

* *

They are looking to implement Sharepoint 2013.  Most of the needs
requirement have been done they now want to develop final product.
Developing site templates, styling, page layout design(taking the branding
element-give it true intranet feel).  Need someone with sharp communication
skills, this position will have to interact with the developers on the team
as this project moves forward.  ****

*Technology needed:*

**·        ***Sharepoint…nice if they have 2013*

**·        ***SQL Server*

**·        ***C#(main language), asp.net*

**·        ***Visual studio 2012(nice to have)*

**·        ***Some back end configuration would be nice*

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** ***

*IT Recruiter*

*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*

** **

** **