 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SAP Data Services Consultant @ Mt.
Laurel, NJ. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : SAP Data Services Consultant *

*Location : Mt. Laurel, NJ *

*Duration : 4 Months Plus Contract*

 *Job Requirements:*

 Seeking a *SAP Data Services Consultant* for a 4+ month project in Mt.
Laurel, NJ. Our client is currently running *SAP Business Objects 4.0 *and*HANA
* and they need a consultant to help build out the next subject area for
their new *HANA* data warehouse. The candidate will be able to help
understand and define business requirements and help drive the overall ETL
architecture. The candidate will have a deep understating of key data
sources/data to create ETL mappings and source to target mappings and have
hands on experience working with Business Objects Data Services. The
financial and customer services data will be coming primarily from an
Oracle DB/DW and to a staging SAP HANA DW.

 *General Requirements:*

-3+ years of *Data Services experience*

-Ability to work independently

-Experience with cleansing data from custom data applications

-Experience with merging data from several systems

-Ability to validate data at a high and low level

-Ability to *tune ETL jobs* and flows for maximum performance

-Ability to tune a columnar database for maximum performance

-Experience with *Oracle* and *SAP* *HANA* are a *plus* (not required)

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.