Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *COGNOS DATA ADMINISTRATOR @
Brooklyn, NY. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : COGNOS DATA ADMINISTRATOR *

*Location : Brooklyn, NY *

*Duration : 12 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

 *Job Description:*

*35 hours/week*

*F2F Required*

*Need 2 References with resume*

 *Position Functions or Responsibilities:*

major responsibilities include performing analysis, design, programming and
testing activities in the development, maintenance and enhancements of the
different components of Cognos SDK, using .Net, ASP .Net, C#, Mash Up
Services and Cognos Reporting and Analytics.

 *Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 6 years experience in Cognos

-8 years developing application software, data analysis and manipulation

-6-8 years combined experience of Report Development & SDK code comprising
different technologies as described including Cognos Tools.

-Experienced, well versed with Cognos SDK (Software Development Kit) code
development, .Net API, using Visual Studio 2005 and / or 2010; .NET 2.0,
3.5, and / or 4.0. -Knowledge of C# application development including file
and i/o operations, multiple thread execution to gain performance.
-Experience with Cognos Mash Up Services preferred.

-Schedule and deliver report to fileserver. Demonstrate a thorough
understanding of Cognos group of products and be able to translate user
requirements into complex Framework Manager Models, reports, and dashboards
Programmatically generate and manipulate excel output (add column, change
style sheet, modify width and height of column etc.).

 -Send email to group for outcome of batch/scheduled process

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Karthik*

*SKYMAX LLC.*

*P: 206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*www.skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*