· Over six years of IT experience as a Business analyst and Quality
· Full lifecycle experience in Business analysis, Project
management, Core documentation and Process analysis design, development and
testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
· Worked extensively on Scrum and Agile software development
· Worked on multiple domains and multiple projects at a time.
· Working closely with project Stakeholders and staff to understand
the requirements and specifications for new applications along with
re-engineering the existing applications.
· Excellent writing skills in preparing Business requirement
documents (BRD), System requirement specification (SRS), Functional
requirement specification and Quality assurance (QA).
· Experience in the analysis and design of applications using UML.
· Experience in requirement gathering, analysis, detailed
requirement design (use cases creation, user interfaces, report
specifications), workflow documentation.
· Excellent knowledge and experience in creating user requirement
specification documents, functional (application) testing, test planning,
execution and results analysis.
· Experience in identifying the test requirements based on user
requirements and program specifications.
· Experience in preparing the QA process.
· Experience in preparing Test plans, Test scripts and Test cases
· Solid expertise in manual and automated testing tool using
· Knowledge of HIPAA and ISO process implementation. Completed
HIPAA Awareness course.
· Good working knowledge of JAVA, J2EE, C++ concepts and writing
· Creative and innovative thinker, with excellent communication
skills bringing energy, enthusiasm and leadership to problem resolution.
*Management Tools:* Microsoft Office, UML, MS Visio
*Software Methodologies:* Agile, Scrum, JAD
*Web Technologies:* HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, J2EE
*Tools:* Selenium IDE, Developer/2000,
Quick Test Pro 9.1, 9.2, HP Mercury Quality Center 9.2
*Databases:* Oracle 11i/10g
*Industry Standards:* ISO, CMM, HIPAA
· Trained in Quality Assurance and Quick Test Professional at
Blossom Technologies, India
· Trained in Oracle 11i at BeSoft technologies, India.
· Trained in Oracle forms and reports, Oracle Developer 2000 at
Gentech systems, India.
*HIPAA Awareness Certified *
*M.S. *in Computer Science, North Dakota State University
*B.S. *in Computer Science and Information Technology Jawaharlal Nehru
Technological University (JNTU), India
*Cherry Tree Medical Associates, Carnegie, PA**
*Business analyst / Software Quality Engineer
**Jan ‘11 – Present*
1. Business Process Analysis and Diagnostic report of IT
systems at Healthcare facility (Uniontown, PA)
2. Upgrade project of clinical ERP system (Keane) from client
server to web based
*Roles and responsibilities:*
· Reviewed, analyzed, and evaluated business systems and user needs
( 3 facilities and IT systems including Keane ERP)
· Eliciting and defining system and user requirements through
observation, interviews and analysis.
· Participated in requirements-gathering sessions with the
development team lead, analysts and business SME’s.
· Documented requirements, defined scope and objectives, and
formulated systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Debugging errors quickly and recommending solutions.
· Used data flow diagrams, workflow diagrams.
· Assisted team lead with task management and scrum project to help
team meet sprint goals.
· Facilitated daily scrum meetings and weekly project planning and
· Assisted the Quality Management team to ensure that requirements
documentation were easily translated to test plans and ensured that proper
testing plans have been completed.
· Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Interacted with
developers & various members of team to discuss and resolve defects.
· Evaluated and tested software program to verify functionality
with given documentation and specifications.
· Developed, published and implemented test cases using Test
· Reviewed process error reports, and assisted in creating a bug
· Developed SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), User Manuals and
provided input for user Training materials and presentations.
*Environment:* Scrum Master, Test Director, MS-Office, MS Visio, Java, SQL.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.