Dear Friends,

We have a very urgent requirement from one of our client.

Send resumes to or call me 972-499-0329

Title: *Senior Netezza Developer*

Duration: 2 months

Location: Charlotte NC

*Skills required:*

Expedite development on a currently running Netezza project, extensive
knowledge of Netezza skills including customized ELT framework, complex SQL
on Netezza, Use of temporary tables, Set based processes, writing optimized

*Please send me below details for submission:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Total IT Exp:

*Thanks and Regards,*

Venkat Reddy

Selsoft Inc.,

303 S Jupiter Rd, Suite 110, Allen, TX 75002

*972-499-0329 X 104***

469-519-0138 (F)

*** SBA 8(a) Certified /WBE/MBE/DBE/SDB *****