Dear Friends,

We have a very urgent requirement from one of our client.

Send resumes to venk...@selsoftinc.com or call me 972-499-0329

Title: *Senior Netezza Developer*

Duration: 2 months

Location: Charlotte NC

*Skills required:*

Expedite development on a currently running Netezza project, extensive
knowledge of Netezza skills including customized ELT framework, complex SQL
on Netezza, Use of temporary tables, Set based processes, writing optimized
queries

*Please send me below details for submission:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Email:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Total IT Exp:

*Thanks and Regards,*

Venkat Reddy

Selsoft Inc.,

303 S Jupiter Rd, Suite 110, Allen, TX 75002

*972-499-0329 X 104***

469-519-0138 (F)

venk...@selsoftinc.com

www.selsoftinc.com