Please reply at

EDI Analyst
Atlanta (local only) please only send me H1B’s ONLY,
6-9 months

The GP packaging group has 22-24 trading partners who now require
electronic invoicing, so GP must convert their paper invoices to electronic
format in the next 6 months.
*Need contractor with good Gentran Integration (GIS) and/or Sterling
Integrator experience*. Version doesn't matter, just good at creating Maps
and Envelopes. Will work with 3rd parties to gather requirements, build
maps, and do appropriate tests. TSQL experience is a plus. Industry
experience not important*. Don't need a developer*. Prefer some
implementation experience.

Would like someone to start this month. Will phone interview Tuesday and/or
Wednesday early afternoon. Tech phone screen.
*Then in-person with team members (mostly behavorial, some technical).*

Candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience developing EDI maps in
GIS or Sterling Integrator mapping software. Can work with third party EDI
providers to gather requirements and test. Can work with the GP business to
prioritize setups and communicate status. SQL knowledge a plus.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Direct: 203-652-1444*125*