*Java Middleware Engineer (**JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic, Apache**)*
Duration: Long term
Location: *Austin, TX*
Max Rate: 45-48/hr C2C
As a member of the Applications Administration team the Java Middleware
Engineer is expected to be a very strong resource that can work
has a track record of being able to handle multiple projects at the same
*• Must have at least 4+ years of recent experience with Java
Middleware (JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic) - Expertise/Priority requirement in
*• Strong experience and familiarity with Apache Webserver - basic
configuration and troubleshooting skills*
*• Demonstrated experience with troubleshooting application issues
in J2EE application environments, across multiple platforms.*
*• Strong administration and troubleshooting skills with Linux
*• Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting*
• Experience with java development or other software development
experience. Java programming background is preferred.
• Work with multiple teams, as required, to triage, troubleshoot,
and resolve emergent production issues. Analyze system problems to
determine root cause and preventative measures.
• Experience in a public cloud hosting environment would be a plus.
• Willingness to provide off-hours support as part of an on-call
• Experience in a production environment supporting
• Knowledge of standard production practices including change
• Good communication skills
• Understanding of general networking concepts and protocols is
• Experience with various java/application monitoring tools as
well as server monitoring tools
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.