*please find the below given 3 requirements and send me suitable profiles
*1.Title: Java Programmer*
*Location: Richardson, TX (Locals Only)*
*Duration: Contract 6 months. May get extended after that.*
*Interview: Phone + In person*
- JAVA/J2EE (7-10 years of experience)
- Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Front end (JSP, HTML, CSS)
- Rules engine experience a plus (i.e. DROOLS, iLog, etc.)
- Must have knowledge of SQL, database concepts, JDBC, etc.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should be able to work independently. Both from a technology and task
*2. Title: Lawson HCM Functional Consultant*
The Advisory Services’ Lawson Practice at NTT DATA is looking for talented,
motivated, and experienced individuals to join our growing team. This
position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience with the Lawson HCM
suite. Ideal candidate would have prior consulting experience and be
- Complete gap analysis of current state to future state.
- Complete the build from gap analysis for Human Resources, Personnel
Administration, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Accrual, and Payroll.
- Responsible for both CRP and parallel testing. This person will
complete the testing and provide the client with the outcomes and issues.
Then work with the client to resolve the issues.
- Knows and can configure BSI tax software.
- Ability to resolve taxation issues. Review of current Lawson set-up
and set-up in BSI
- Report identification and creation
- Work with technical consultant and PM on conversions. Payroll mid-year
conversion experience helpful
- Migrate build into Production
- Go live support
- Understands and adheres to established project management policies and
procedures; utilizing established standards on all project documentation
- Notifies project management of concerns or conflicts, which could
impede project implementation milestones enough in advance to allow for
leadership to effectively deal with the situation
- Clearly communicates potential risks to a change in scope, budget
and/or timeline to project manager
- Minimum 5 years of hands on Lawson HR/PR or HCM consulting experience
- Minimum of at least 4-5 full suite implementations
- Certified in Lawson HR v9.0 a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong business experience,
and outstanding end-user interaction
- Must work well in a team environment, be self-directed, and an
excellent communicator that exhibits high integrity
- Must be willing to travel
*3. Windows Engineer
No of openings - 9
Duration - one year*
*LOCAL CANDIDATES TO THE CHARLOTTE MARKET IS HIGHLY PREFERRED
Location - Charlotte, NC*
*JOB PURPOSE – BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS JOB*
*JOB DUTIES – INCLUDES PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES ONLY*
- Current, enterprise-class Infrastructure/System Engineering experience
with Microsoft platforms running on Intel servers utilizing directly
attached and SAN attached storage
- Experience designing, implementing and managing Active Directory,
Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft Operations Manager
(MOM)/System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), Systems Management Server
(SMS)/System Center Configuration Manager(SCCM), SQL Server, Microsoft
- Experience implementing hosted and stand-alone .NET solutions
- Working knowledge of networking protocols and components including
TCP/IP, DNS, CIFS
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability and Disaster
- Scripting experience (Batch, WMI, VBScript, Powershell)
- Technical leadership for project based assignments
- Experience working on a matrix team consisting of a variety of
Infrastructure Engineering groups, as well as Development groups and Client
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies
required for accomplishing project goals
- Willingness and ability to produce high quality operational
documentation, including Visio diagrams, high-level descriptions of the
environment, as well as detailed instructions outlining the steps required
to repeat the build-out and configuration of the infrastructure.
- Strong customer service skills with high level of professionalism, and
ability to work with complex situations
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE*
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field,
desired but not required
- 5-7 Years of Professional Work Experience
*ADDITIONAL SKILLS/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES REQUIRED*
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MSCE)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) or ITIL
- Experience administering Microsoft Visual SourceSafe or other Source
control, build automation tools
- Experience with VERITAS Cluster Server
- Infrastructure/System Engineering experience on UNIX/Linux platforms
utilizing NAS and SAN attached storage.
- Development experience *(this is not a development position).*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.