My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.
Title: Adobe Web Programmer
Location: New Orleans, LA
Length: 2 Years
• In this role, you will be responsible for participating in design,
development, and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies,
platforms and services.
• Candidates should have a detailed technical knowledge of the Adobe
LiveCycle Enterprise Suite application, specifically the Workflow, Form,
and Output modules.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of Adobe LiveCycle development
and design, concentrating in Forms development and design, process workflow
• Individual should have strong experience in creating and maintaining
processes in Workbench, and be knowledgeable of all Workbench components
• Individual should also be familiar with the technical stack that supports
Adobe LiveCycle, such as Unix, WebSphere Application Server, and Oracle.
Familiarity with the following is also a plus: Java, JSP, J2EE, JDBC, EJB,
• Candidate will define solutions (requirements, designs, construction,
services, integration, recommendations) to business/systems problems and
provide integrity of the solution through customer acceptance to final
disposition of solution.
• Responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of
technical information or documentation to the appropriate audiences in the
appropriate formats via print and online mediums.
• Includes interface with management, users, and information technology
professionals to create high-level conceptual solutions to business
• Should possess significant knowledge in one or more business functional
• Familiarity with Agile methodology concepts and work will be additional
• At least 3 years’ experience designing, developing, editing, and
supporting specific types of form documents to industry and corporate
standards utilizing the Adobe LiveCycle Designer and Workbench toolset
• At least 3 years’ experience with Process/Workflow design and support for
new and existing processes/applications utilizing the Adobe LiveCycle
• At least 2 years’ experience in Ability to design and edit forms to match
corporate style guide specifications and instructions
• At least 2 years Implementing specific document updates to match business
requirements, and maintaining form document library using Adobe LiveCycle
and content repository
• At least 2 years’ experience with overall support for Adobe LiveCycle
administration and technical infrastructure
• At least 1 year experience with Adobe LiveCycle Enterprise Suite
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.