Direct Client Need
Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Boston, MA, US
Duration: 12 Months
Required technical skills: SQL, Oracle, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script, PHP, Python,
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
1. Strong database skills
a. High volume/high performance SQL experience a must.
b. Oracle experience strongly preferred.
c. Experience with stored procedures - PL/SQL in Oracle - desired
2. Web development experience
b. Experience with one or more common interpreted language (PHP, Python,
Perl, Ruby, Bash, etc)
3. Comfortable working in Linux and using version control
4. Good Communication skills.
5. Bonus points for TCL
Roles and responsibility
* Bug Fixing and Resolution
* Work from issue queues and error logs to resolve bugs
* Create interfaces for resolving common issues with time-intensive work-around
* Minor updates to existing features (field adds, rule changes)
* Process automation
* Small/incremental feature updates
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
Person will be working with Client IT SMEs and business users. Person will have
opportunity to work in highly visible IT application support services of a
leading car rental major based out of USA
Project involves maintaining Billing services primarily focused on Oracle Apps.
IDC Technologies, Inc
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.