Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement
with me. Send me the profiles of your best available consultants ASAP along
with your updated HOT-LIST at harsh...@hevar.com

* *

*Oracle Apps DBA/Architect*

*Phone and Skype*

*12 -18months+*

*Chicago, IL*

   - 5-10 years as a DBA (most of the apps are Oracle, but would not
   exclude someone if they had right soft skills and super sharp technically).
   - Outstanding communication skills.
   - Experience with DataGuard, Oracle Rac, Flashback, and/or Oracle
   - Must be an expert at performance and tuning.
   - Must really understand development.
   - Some soft skills: really likes technology, would be inspired to work
   in an environment where they are exposed to a lot of technologies, work on
   high visibility/important projects, comfortable being the “strongest
   technology person” in the room.
   - Internally consulting application teams.
   - Troubleshooting and problem solving expert

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480]  972-782-4446

Fax:   866-542-2082

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>