Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement
with me. Send me the profiles of your best available consultants ASAP along
with your updated HOT-LIST at harsh...@hevar.com

* *

*REQ. SKILLS:     *       Informatica Administrator

*LOCATION:                *Schaumburg, IL

*INTERVIEW:             *Phone

*DURATION:               *4+ months

* *

Informatica Administrator, well versed *with Informatica Power center

*Workflow Manager*,

Repository Manager,

Workflow Monitor,

*Mapping Designer, Admin Console, Integration service, Scheduling & loading

*Informatica Administration*

*Perl scripting*

Good communication skills

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480]  972-782-4446

Fax:   866-542-2082

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>