Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement
with me. Send me the profiles of your best available consultants ASAP along
with your updated HOT-LIST at harsh...@hevar.com

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer position***

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Interview process: Phone/Skype*

*Duration: 6 months +*

*Start: ASAP*

* *

*KEY STROKE:::::The candidate need to have experience working as a
developer in the retail electric power industry…!!!
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ Years experience writing Oracle PL/SQL code with the following:
* Advanced functions such as Bulk Collecting into PL/SQL Collections
* Writing Materialized Views
* Validating output results then doing detailed unit testing
* *Heavy PL/SQL debugging*
- MUST have experience working as a developer in the retail electric power
industry (*companies like TXU, Reliant, Constellation, etc*.)

- *Write transactable PL/SQL code for an application where code is broken
down into smaller functional pieces to do specific functions....each step
becomes its own database object whether it be a a stored procedure,
trigger, etc.

*- Will test the code for each unit you write as well as test the entire
module to make sure everything flows through the entire process accurately.

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480]  972-782-4446

Fax:   866-542-2082

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>