*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please share the resumes for the following requirement.*
*1.Title: OBIEE Architect/Lead*
*Location: Evansville, IN*
*Duration: 3 months+*
SBL Bus Analytics OBIEE Lead (OBIEE Architect / Technical)
Resource will provide technical direction for the implementation of OBIEE
for reporting from EBS R12. Â Direct remote (Global Solution Delivery /
offshore) implementation staff. Â Provide QA for their efforts.
- 8+ years of IT Overall Experienceâ€¨
- Minimum of 5 years of recent experience working directly with Oracle
Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Must have 2+ yearsâ€™ experience Leading OBIEE teams.
- Strong OBIEE Architecture experience with OBIEE installation and
administration, development and generation of Dashboards and Reports,
Meta-Data (RPD) Modeling and Maintenanceâ€¨, designing the technical OBIEE
- Comfortable working in both SQL Server & Oracle database environments
- Experience with troubleshooting performance issues with Reports and
- Demonstrated knowledge across infrastructure disciplines and
technologies and has a broad understanding of IT standards and methodologies
- Demonstrated systems integration expertise
- Should have exposure to the data migration and platform up-gradation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to communicate and work with Analysts, Developers, IT and
operations personnel throughout the company and clients
- Work proactively and reactively with sound, logic based decision making
- Recognize areas of opportunity and make recommendations for improvement
- Must be a good team player, detailed oriented, flexible, organized and
able to handle competing priorities
*2.Title: Oracle Functional - Project costing*
*Location: Clarence, NY*
*Duration: 6months *
- R12 Oracle Project Accounting experience (Project Costing, Project
- Must have done at least 2-3 implementations on Project Accounting
- Cross functional experience with Finance modules – AR, AP & GL
- Position is about 70% functional and 30% Technical. No hardcore
development experience required.
- Good communication and User management skills.
*3.Title: JAVA Developer*
*Location: Burlingame, CA*
*Visa Status: Only US Citizens*
- Java : Strong Core Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Beans,
- Frameworks/ Technologies: Spring 3, Spring AOP, Hibernate, Struts 2,
- Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
- IDE / Tools: Eclipse, SoapUI
*Nice to have:*
- Experience in Travel domain ( Preferred ).
- Experience on Git and Github
1)* 4. **Senior Biz Talk developer: 5-10 years experience *full-time
a. EDI 5+ years experience – Health Care claims a big plus
b. .Net experience
c. SQL Server experience.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.