Please reply at

Role: Business Analyst W/EDW
Location: Parsippany,NJ
Contract Length: 4-6 month project

*We need a strong Business Analyst that has extensive experience with EDW
(enterprise data warehouse) projects. Teradata and Oracle specifically is a

*Must haves :*
7+ years Business Analysis Background
Extensive EDW knowledge
Technical understanding of databases (why we use them, how they work, what
they do)
Ability to create process flows, wire framing, data mapping, use cases etc
Experience putting together and running requirement gathering sessions with
core database teams

*Plus :*
Teradata and/or Oracle background

*D2D :*
This individual will play a key role in the transition efforts from Oracle
to a Teradata database. This Analyst will run requirement gathering
sessions with the core database team including Solution Architects, QA's,
business users - and be a pivotal part of the planning and implementation
of the changes. Additionally, this person will responsible for creating use
cases, process flows, and data mapping. This BA should be able to take
charge of a project, and ensure initiatives are being hit in a timely

Direct: 203-652-1444*125