* Send me profiles at mane...@sriveninfosys.net*
*Lombardi/Web Methods BPM Developer*
*Skype or Face to Face***
*Background--Retail experience STRONGLY preferred** *
*Minimum 3+ years of experience required*
The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing,
debugging, maintenance and documentation of software components in
accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The
Developer has overall responsibility in the technical design process, and
leads and participates in the application technical design process and
completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation,
and rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate
teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality
and in accordance to standards. The Developer strives to continuously
improve the software delivery processes and practice.
The BPM developer is responsible for translating business process models
delivered in multiple formats (Swimlane, Value Chain, Event Driven Process
Maps) into executable business processes. The developer will incorporate
alerts and error handling into models and support the functional validation
of the configured processes in an integrated environment. The BPM developer
helps create technical data packages, including business process models,
business rule diagrams, specifications, and other associated technical
documentation as well as supporting the use of BPM tools for Continuous
Process Improvement (CPI) activities.
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Build partnerships across the application, business and
· Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
· Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more
senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation
and rollout tasks.
· Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
· Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments
are managed appropriately and completed assignments are of the highest
· Support and maintain applications according to team standards
· May assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or
providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the Behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
· *Puts the Customer First *- Anticipates customer needs, champions
for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’
expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect.
· *Communicates effectively and candidly *- Communicates clearly
and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and
helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates
clearly, actively listens.
· *Achieves results through teamwork – *Is open to diverse ideas,
works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable,
involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
· *Leads through positive influence –* Demonstrates strong
character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and
personal life; takes personal responsibility for own development; role
models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and
· *Coaches and develops others *- Develops and cares about
associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and
manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback.
· *Leads change and innovation -* Challenges the status quo,
embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements
process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good
judgment about which ideas will work.
· *Executes with excellence -* Is action oriented, drives for
results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts
decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or
· *Provides clear and strategic direction *- Plans and organizes
well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most
important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future,
understands the industry and marketplace.
· *Safety Awareness* -Identifying and correcting conditions that
affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
*Job Specific Skills: *
· *Technical/Professional Knowledge, Compliance and Skills
–*Achieving a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill
knowledge in position and/or related areas; keeping up with current
developments and trends in areas of expertise. Ensures store compliance
with laws and regulation applicable to the company.
· *Analytical –* Gathers information needed for analysis; analyzes
and defines functional requirements; prepares functional requirements
· *Technical Support –* Displays technical expertise and product
knowledge; follows logical process for problem identification; asks
questions to clarify and verify information; provides clear, understandable
· *Technical Design –* Demonstrates knowledge of design concepts;
conducts thorough needs analysis; develops designs that meet requirements;
addresses scalability and development issues.
· *Planning and Organizing –* Establishing courses of action for
self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
· *Quality Orientation –* Accomplishing tasks by considering all
areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the
job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful for deviations
*Minimum* *Position Qualifications:*
· 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis, design or
programming and the associated development methodologies.
· Experience with BPM suites - IBM BPM (Lomabardi) and Software AG
webMethods preferred. Understanding of multiple business process standards
and methodologies such as Value-Chains, Event Driven Process Maps, BPMN 2.0
· Participate in a 24x7 support rotation as necessary.
· Experience using an ESB for data sourcing and publishing.
· Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, HTTP/HTTPS, Java/J2EE,
XML/XSD’s, UML, JMS
· Experience with standard development methodologies (i.e Agile,
Scrum, Spiral, Waterfall, RAD, etc), and object-oriented development.
· Experience with medium-scale system design and integration tasks,
comprising design and implementation of major systems.
· Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively
communicate information to customers and to all levels within the
· Ability to interact well in a team environment.
· Strong problem-solving skills - both independently and
· Ability to travel independently (10%).
*Desired Previous Job Experience*
· IS related associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or comparable
work experience in an Information Systems or related business position.
· Knowledge of WebSphere Message Broker.
· IBM BPM v7.x or v8.x experience using Integration and Process
· webMethods 7.1.x (webMethods 8.x nice to have) experience,
including development of executable business process models, data services
for information exchanges, and business rules for execution.
· 3-5 years in Applications Developer role
*Potential Career Path from this position: *
· Senior Developer positions
· Release Engineer
· Quality Engineer
· Application Analyst
· Management positions throughout the enterprise
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:** **mane...@sriveninfosys.net* <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.