*Hi Friends,*
*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*
*
*Title: .NET Developer*
*Location: Dayton, OH*
*Duration: 9-12+ months*
*
*
*Top Desired Skills: .NET, MVC, SQL, Healthcare Industry (Big plus)*
*
*
*Job Description:*
•Develops cost-effective information technology solutions by modifying
existing web applications. Coordinates with users to determine
requirements. Codes, tests, debugs documents and implements complex
software applications.
•Analyzes, codes, tests and documents complex enhancements made to new
and/or existing programs.
•Designs, codes, tests and implements application programs in accordance
with specifications.
•Acts as a liaison to define business requirements and/or problems and
initiates maintenance of existing programs or designs of a new application.
•Oversees the advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution functions for
software products.
•Interprets business requirements and identifies solutions to meet business
objectives.
•May be to help lead on technical tasks and project lead on smaller
projects/development efforts.
•C#, ASP.NET Development experience with strong SQL Server background

*Desired Technical Skills (Not all required):*
•MVC 3
•C# ASP.Net 4.0
•PHP
•Wordpress
•Visual Studio 2010
•SQL Server
•LINQ
•MS Webforms
•JavaScript
•Test Driven Development
•Agile Experience

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*