Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 1 year
1. Hands-on experience with the entire software development
lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing,
deployment and post production support
2. Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture concepts
3. Experience in at least 2 full life-cycle project using Oracle
Fusion/SOA 11g suite of products (e.g. Oracle BPEL, Mediator, OSB) to
integrate the external systems like EBS etc.
4. Experienced in managing and maintaining Development, Test, and
Production environments of Oracle SOA 11g suite
5. Excellent understanding of Oracle RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and
6. Experience working in a hosted environment is a plus
7. Thorough understanding of JMS queuing, Oracle AQ, EDN
8. Thorough understanding of two or more of the following: AS2,
HTTPS,SFTP,FTPS,SOAP ver1.2, OWSM
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.