DO NOT SEND JUST REGULAR QA ANALYST'S. MUST HAVE MIDDLEWARE TESTING,
WEBSPHERE, MQ SERIES, OR MULE ESB.
Will Hire off Phone and then Skype
Middleware QA Analyst (Preferred Skill is MULE ESB)
Oak Brook, IL
*Sr. Engineer - Test*
As a Test Automation Engineer you will work as part of a team delivering
reliable high quality, high volume systems built in a service oriented
architecture. The systems incorporate Mule Enterprise Service Bus and the
full Java technology stack. You will selecting or creating testing tools
and frameworks to automate testing to ensure functional quality for
services standing in isolation and in an integration environment. Close
attention to detail in creation of software test plans, testing standards
and results documentation is required. You will work closely with both
stakeholders and development engineers to prevent, detect and resolve
This position requires an individual who is creative, a quick learner, with
a mentality to “automate everything”.
· Work with business stakeholders and developers to design and
create detailed test plans.
· Develop test automation framework and automate test cases.
· Track and report software defects.
· Participate and contribute to software design reviews.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
· Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers
to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
· Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software test
planning, test case writing, script development and documentation
· Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve automation
*Knowledge, Skill and Abilities***
· Experience in developing automated black and/or white box testing
tools and frameworks.
· Experience testing Enterprise Service Bus based systems. Mule
ESB experience is a plus.
· 3+ years of overall experience in a software engineering
· Experience writing UI Automation scripts
· Experience in RestAPI testing
· Experience with load/perfomance tools like JMeter/LoadRunner
· Experience with Selenium/WebDriver, SOAP UI
· Experience with MySQL & NoSQL databases
· Experience writing and reviewing JUnit tests
· Experience working with GIT
· 3+ years of mid to expert level coding experience in Java
· Exposure to
· Ability to multi-task, communicate progress and meet expected
· Experience working in a high pressure, fast paced and deadline
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.