Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
Role : Juniper Security Consultant
Location: Torrance, CA
Mode : 6 Months
Rate: Market Price
· Work in the capacity of a ON-Site Track/Technical Lead in Security
· Administer and manage customer's entire network security infrastructure
which constitutes of heterogeneous products/appliances such as below and
ü Firewalls – Juniper , Cisco ASA
ü VPN – Juniper,
ü DLP - RSA
ü Proxy - Blue Coat
ü Access Control – Cisco Secure ACS, RSA Authentication Manager
· Responsible for handling technical and operational escalations.
· Expertise in RSA DLP Design and Implementation.
· Assess potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the
network through Security Event monitoring and analysis of system log files
for activities surrounding security events.
· Ensure all agreed Changes to the environment are fully tested within a
test environment prior to changing the production System.
· Manage SSL VPN and NetConnect Infrastructure logging facilities
· Set any regular maintenance windows or scheduled downtime
· Document best practices in developing and deploying security procedures
to remediate virus outbreaks and fix vulnerabilities through implementation
of device hardening techniques.
· Reporting on various SLA parameters to OMC.
· Managing device/technology migration for existing and new sites.
· Facilitating the design/projects team with inputs and providing
recommendations to carry out the network/architecture design enhancement
· Performing Vulnerability Assessment using and present the finalized
report to management for policy formulation.
· Manage and review high severity Incident RCA (root-cause-analysis) and
raise RFC (Change Requests) through weekly meetings with the management.
· Maintain detailed inventories for all computer equipment, applications,
accessories, networks and software inventory for license compliance.
· Ensure a weekly backup of all Security Device.
· Facilitating vendor coordination in case if OEM intervention is required.
· Lead and drive process improvement initiatives across the team for
improved service delivery.
Certification: Candidate should have done certifications like CCNP
(Security), CCIE (Security), and JNCIP-SEC (professional), JNCIE-SEC
Experience: Candidate should have overall experience of 7 - 10 years on IT
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.