Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement
with me. Send me the profiles of your best available consultants ASAP along
with your updated HOT-LIST at harsh...@hevar.com

*Oracle DBA*

*Woonsocket RI *

*6 months *

*Skype interview tomorrow( 3-7 PM EST)*

ANY Pharmacy or Healthcare exp is good

Oracle DBA:

REQUIRED: -- Need to have strong experience supporting a RAC environment.
* At least 1 year shell scripting experience using *VI*(is an interactive
file editor)
* Backup & recovery (tablespace recovery, implement hot0 & hot1, database
cloning, rman duplicate)
* Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and
related product on Redhat Linux, install and maintain oracle client
* Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

Fax:   866-542-2082

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>