*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: Oracle Administrator
Work Location: Pleasanton, CA
Interview process : Face 2 Face
Duration: 12 months +
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related.
*• Oracle 11g Certified
• 11+ years of relevant Oracle 11g database administration experience
handling 4- 70+ TB databases.*
• Experience in building, installing and configuring Oracle Databases using
RAC and Dataguard
• Experience in applying upgrades and patches without any outage to the
• Experience in configuring OEM for monitoring and database design,
Application Development, SQL tuning, and performance analysis of large
• Experience in backup and recovery design using Flash Copy and Netbackup
with large databases
• Experience with Linux (OEL, Redhat and/or SUSE).
• Demonstrated skills working with Application Servers ( Websphere or
• Experience with ETL Solutions (Datastage) and BI Tools (MicroStrategy) is
• Must be able to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks (at any
layer) on the server supporting the database including identifying SQL
• 4+ years experience with direct development support. Must be able to
write and run code using SQL or PL/SQL
• Demonstrated use of Unix scripting language, Stored Procedures, Triggers
• Genuine desire to provide superior customer service.
• Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to interact with
senior management, technical subject matter experts, and business customers
are essential in this role.
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com** | Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com***
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.