*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Job Title: Business Analyst with peoplesoft
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 3-6+ Months Contract

Functional Analyst
Provide technical assistance to internal customers
Perform as the primary point of contact for internal customers using
PeopleSoft application
Resolve customer issues encountered with PeopleSoft business applications:
Human Resource, Time and Expense, Financials, Security, Order Management,
and reporting
Expand product knowledge and specialization with application tools
Recommend improvements to business system tools
Assist with developing test scenarios, test scripts, product testing
Assist with development and delivery of end user training

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com