*Please share the resumes for the following requirement.*
*1.Title: Functional SAP OTC*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Length: 6 months*
- MUST have 5+ Years of SAP SD Functional Analyst experience in at least
2-3 full cycle implementations
- Strong knowledge and capability to lead requirement gathering sessions,
solutions design and blue printing
- Detailed knowledge in Pricing, Taxation, Sales Orders, OTC, Distribution,
Inventory and Invoicing is required
- Strong knowledge and configuration expertise in Pricing and/or OTC areas
- Knowledge of SAP SM/CRM is a plus but not required
- Very good communication skills to interact with all levels of user base
including senior management
*2.Title: Middleware QA Analyst (Preferred Skill is MULE ESB) *
*Location: Oak Brook, IL*
*Duration: 6 + months *
*MUST HAVE MIDDLEWARE TESTING, WEBSPHERE, MQ SERIES, OR MULE ESB.
Sr. Engineer - Test
As a Test Automation Engineer you will work as part of a team delivering
reliable high quality, high volume systems built in a service oriented
architecture. The systems incorporate Mule Enterprise Service Bus and the
full Java technology stack. You will selecting or creating testing tools
and frameworks to automate testing to ensure functional quality for
services standing in isolation and in an integration environment. Close
attention to detail in creation of software test plans, testing standards
and results documentation is required. You will work closely with both
stakeholders and development engineers to prevent, detect and resolve
This position requires an individual who is creative, a quick learner, with
a mentality to “automate everything”.
• Work with business stakeholders and developers to design and
create detailed test plans.
• Develop test automation framework and automate test cases.
• Track and report software defects.
• Participate and contribute to software design reviews.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
• Work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers
to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
• Proven abilities in the following disciplines: software test
planning, test case writing, script development and documentation
• Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve automation
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Experience in developing automated black and/or white box testing
tools and frameworks.
• Experience testing Enterprise Service Bus based systems. Mule
ESB experience is a plus.
• 3+ years of overall experience in a software engineering
• Experience writing UI Automation scripts
• Experience in RestAPI testing
• Experience with load/perfomance tools like JMeter/LoadRunner
• Experience with Selenium/WebDriver, SOAP UI
• Experience with MySQL & NoSQL databases
• Experience writing and reviewing JUnit tests
• Experience working with GIT
• 3+ years of mid to expert level coding experience in Java
• Exposure to
• Ability to multi-task, communicate progress and meet expected
• Experience working in a high pressure, fast paced and deadline
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.