Please reply at

Position: Developer (ESRI/ArcGIS & .NET)
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months
Super Hot Position

*Just to reiterate we need somebody with solid development experience is
.Net and ESRI/ArcGIS.  We need a team player that can code and also coordinate
work with the offshore team. *

This role requires the following skills - Programming skills (C#/ASP.Net,
Silverlight, SQL and with knowledge of GIS (ESRI suite). Should have worked
on development projects using the skills mentioned. Should have worked with
remote teams, and handled small teams. Strong communication skills Geodesy
- geographic and projected coordinate systems ESRI ArcGIS Server 10.0 - Map
creation and management ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 Development/Customization
- ArcObjects ESRI SDE 10.0 Secondary Oracle DB development 10.0 SQL Server
- Database development 2008/2012 Sharepoint 2010 Visual Studio and TFS .Net
framework 4.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125