Hope you are doing great.

I have following very urgent requirement with me. Send me the profiles of
your best available consultants ASAP along with your updated HOT-LIST at

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer *

*Location: Jacksonville FL*

*Interview Process: PHONE AND SKYPE*

*DURATION: 1 Year +*

*Not just a PL/SQL Developer but should also have POWER BUILDER Experience
in his RECENT PROJECT. Also, try for a HEALTHCARE Background in RECENT

Job Requirements: 5+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Oracle

*Demonstrated programming experience in Powerbuilder language *

Experience in complex application development in a RDBMS environment.

*Oracle experience required. - Strong knowledge in writing Oracle stored
procedures, Packages and Functions *

Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs

Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify
integration points

Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code

Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle

Detailed understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as well
as unit testing, change management and release procedures

Strong Analysis and Design skills required

Demonstrated experience using debugging tools, processes, and techniques

Demonstrated experience using versioning tools such as PVCS or Clear Case a

Health Care Industry knowledge. Claims Adjudication experience preferred

Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, professional development team

*Experience with the Diamond Health Care Claims package preferred *

Java experience preferred

Experience with RUP, visual models, design preferred

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480]  972-782-4446

Fax:   866-542-2082

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>