Please share the resumes for the following requirement.
*Job Title: PeopleSoft QA Testing Analyst*
*Job Type: Contract *
*Location: Troy MI*
*Expected Duration: 9 – 12 months with possible extension*
*Start Date: October 7, 2013*
The ideal candidate is a highly technical testing professional with a deep
understanding of the *PeopleSoft Finance and HR modules*. The testing
analyst will support our PeopleSoft-delivered and Custom-developed
processes in a 9.1 environment.
The QA Analyst will be responsible for the *analysis of requirements to
design and execute test cases against the PeopleSoft HCM and FIN
application modules and third-party vendor software*. This position will
work with the Implementation team to create the testing approach and test
plans in order to execute testing. This position will require complete
ownership of the testing process of select modules from start to finish,
meticulous attention to detail and flexibility to test different modules.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Mandatory: Analyze complex functional/technical requirements,
translate them into test cases, and prepare a detailed test plan utilizing
knowledge of the functional application. Conduct peer reviews. Revise
plans as necessary and communicate to project team.
- Mandatory: Experience writing medium to complex SQL queries in order
to validate the test scenarios.
- Create and execute manual test plans using HP Quality Center 10.0.
- Recommend and develop exceptions to standard procedure as appropriate.
- Perform post implementation testing of production issues as required
and monitor Release Management queues for production and non-production
- Collaborating on some level with programmers and business experts
- Testing of different modules within PeopleSoft applications HCM or
- At least 8 years in software business analysis, testing, or related IT
experience, with at least 5 years of testing experience in PeopleSoft
- BS or MS/MBA in Computer Science, MIS, Business or equivalent
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM is required
- Ability to work with SQL Developer/TOAD, Quality Center, PeopleTools
- Flexibility to adapt to testing of different modules within PeopleSoft
- Must have a high level of integrity and a strong desire to work within
a team environment. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and require minimal
- Good understanding of HRMS concepts and working knowledge of
PeopleSoft Time and Labor, NA Payroll, Base Benefits.
- Good understanding of Microsoft BizTalk and client-server based design
- Good understanding of integration/messaging. Experienced understanding
and executing the details across multiple operations functions within the
end-to-end flow of operations
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*
7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256
T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321
*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.