Title: Guidewire Developers
Locations: PA, NJ, TX, FL
Length: Long Term
Urgent need of Guidewire Developers with Billing Center, or Policy Center
or Claim Center.
Key activities include:
• Configuring screen layouts, including creation of new screens, in XML
• Writing business rules and other business logic in GScript
(Guidewire-specific scripting language)
• Creating form and letter templates and their supporting XML descriptor
• Defining insurance products in the Guidewire application
• Configuring operational parameters such as roles and permissions, user
attributes, regions, etc.
• Creating and managing sample data
• Managing the overall application configuration and merging it with new
releases of the Guidewire application
• Creating and modifying reports
• Resolving issues identified in testing
Configuring or Integrating a Guidewire application involves coding in XML
Ideal candidates will have experience configuring or Inegration Guidewire
applications. Alternatively, candidates that have programming experience in
the following will be considered:
Experience writing XML
Familiarity with SQL
Ability to debug software issues
Experience working as a part of an Agile development team.
Experience in property insurance systems development and/or maintenance.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.