Hi Associates,

Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to

Please let me know if you can send me a potential fit for the following
urgent role ASAP. Assignment Details:

*Role: SAP HCM Team Lead with 10+Years of Experience

Location: Lansing, MI

Duration: 12 Months

Pay Rate: $/hr + Expenses

Required:·         Resource must be an expert in SAP HCM payroll with
extensive experience in configuration, payroll configuration, process
design and issue resolution.·         Resource will be working directly
with a client team to strategize, process design, resolve issues, and
configure HCM payroll functionality for numerous plants.·         Resource
will also assist with support, planning completion of help desk tickets

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Acharya

Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.