Title: Data Analyst/SAS Programmer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Length: 8 Months+
· Responsible for using SAS and SQL programming languages as well
as Oracle and Teradata databases to execute, report, and analyze marketing
campaigns (primarily email and direct mail).
· Ideal candidate is comfortable working across multiple data
environments and would be capable of enhancing processes, with technical
skills to improve efficiency, replicate/troubleshoot queries in both SAS
and SQL, and build new queries for reporting and analysis.
· Strong communication skills will be required, as the position is
heavily interactive across multiple teams. Any experience executing
marketing campaigns, working through a company and data infrastructure
merger or financial institutions is ideal.
· Core responsibility will include campaign execution,
documentation, reporting, and auditing.
· Secondary responsibilities may include help in transition of
campaign operation from SAS to Teradata, build reports, provide campaign
analysis, enhance query efficiency, build automated processes, or other
special projects, depending on skill set and business need. Fast-paced,
team-oriented environment. Must be capable of managing multiple deadlines
and projects. Datasets are in the millions.
· 5+ years’ experience in SAS and SQL
· Oracle and Teradata databases
· Marketing campaign experience a plus
· Strong communication skills
· No OTJ except for data and systems training
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.