Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* or phone: *
*Data Analyst *
*Location : NY, NY*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Phone then face/face NO SKYPE) (Local candidates, driving/train distance***
*Rate:$45/hr on C2C*
· A master’s degree from an accredited college and four years of
· Candidate should possess prior training development/ delivery,
organizational development and organizational restructuring experience,
including at least four years of experience in conducting on large scale
· In-depth knowledge of NYC policy and procedures is preferred, or
a background in a federal/state/city organization.
· Preferred candidate should possess excellent data analysis
skills, including at least five years of experience in performing hands-on
business data analysis on large scale software projects.
· Experience in operations and management, extensive knowledge of
asset and resource management; outstanding written and oral communications
skills are preferred as well.
· Knowledge and extensive experience in the following technical
disciplines & platforms is essential: Relational data structures, normal
form data analysis, and a variety of databases, such as Access, Oracle and
SQLServer. The following desktop and ah-hoc tools are preferred: Excel and
Crystal reports. Technical degree preferred.
*DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE :*
· Preference will be given to the candidate who has prior
experience in asset management, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and Access.
*SCOPE OF SERVICES: *
· Analyzing, map and design all the data structures and data
acquisition initiatives and actual data necessary for the project
· Perform analysis, compare, data mapping and fit/gap between data
available within and the data structures and requirements of the vended
· Perform and guide and serve as the technical subject matter
expert of the data acquisition initiatives to collect all the data
necessary for the project from the field within DCAS operations.
· Work in close consultation with the Director of Inventory to
design, implement and maintain the Inventory component of the project,
including an RFID and multiple, heterogeneous classes of inventory, across
a variety of profiles. E.g.: (a) low value/high volume & turnover (b)
high-value, low volume & turnover, (c) mid-value, high volume, high
frequency of transition
· Analyze and build packaged and ad-hoc analytical tools for the
project in a variety of settings, including the vended CMMS platform,
Excel, Access, Crystal reports accessing the NYC financial management
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.