Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. Informatica PowerCenter
Developer @ Atlanta, GA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Sr. Informatica PowerCenter Developer *

*Location : Atlanta, GA *

*Duration : 4 Months Plus Contract *

* *

***** Only Locals Candidates Needed **** *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Seeking an experienced Sr. Informatica PowerCenter Developer for a 4 month
project in Atlanta, GA with an expectation of extension for phase 2 of the
project. Our client is building out their analytics environment and need to
provide quality data into the new environment. The team is tasked to build
out data marts for specific data and will be populated by various source
data (POS, SQL, & Oracle.) The team will be implementing Informatica data
lifecycle management tools for this client.

 *Qualifications: *

8+ year's technical background with directly related to Informatica
connecting to multiple database environments (Oracle and SQL Server)

Experience in creating reusable transformations and complex mappings,
partitioning

Experience in versioning and managing/deployment groups in Informatica
environment

Experience on tuning SQL and long running process mostly in Oracle

Ability to work independently or collaboratively

Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment

Skilled in authoring technical documentation and performing reviews,
design, data manipulation, and creative problem solving

Excellent communication skills, both written and oral

 *Preferred Skills: *

-2 or more years work experience on Informatica 9.1 IDQ or Data Services
including name matching and address validation.

-Emphasis on IDQ experience

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.