Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *AIX & Oracle EBS Application DBA
Administrator @ Keene, NH. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : AIX & Oracle EBS Application DBA Administrator *

*Location : Keene, NH *

*Duration : 2 Months Plus Contract *

*Shift: Monday - Friday 2AM - 11AM Eastern *

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking an experienced *AIX & Oracle EBS Application DBA Administrator*for a
*2 plus month project* with a strong likelihood of further extensions
in *Keene,
NH*. This is an off business hours requirement supporting European markets
therefore the candidate will be working a shift of *2:00AM to 11:00AM
EDT*in an environment of
*IMB AIX v6.1 on IMB pSeries servers. *The selected candidate will have the
ability to work as part of an extended team and under pressure with minimal
supervision and be able to escalate issues as needed. Some of the
day-to-day activities will include but not be limited to; monitoring
scheduled Oracle concurrent processes and server hardware (*IBM pSeries, HP
Proliant& HP PA-RISC*). Additionally performing printer setup and
troubleshooting, system backups (*Unix and databases*), manage tape
rotations and monitor system performance/ resources(*Oracle/AIX*). The
candidate will also be responsible for maintaining User accounts (*Oracle
EBS/Planning, Macola, PACE*) and implementing changes (*Oracle/AIX/Linux -
Database and Application*).

 *To Qualify :*

-8 - 10 years *Oracle EBS application DBA* administrator experience

-At minimum 5+ years of experience with *AIX*

-Working knowledge of *IBM pSeries, HP Proliant & HP PA-RISC* experience

-Strong troubleshooting experience with *UNIX* & *databases*

-Ability to work with *Oracle EBS Planning, Macola & PACE *

-Familiarity with *Linux*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.