Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Oracle PL/SQL Developers with JAVA
experience @ Fort Lauderdale, FL. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Oracle PL/SQL Developers with JAVA experience *

*Location : Fort Lauderdale, FL *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Our client has several contract formats to be interfaced into the clients
Oracle contract interface. The candidates will utilize Web Services to
support the following processes; placing a claim, enrolling in contract,
renewal of contract, authorization of claim and invoice for work to be
completed. The candidates will be responsible for data conversions,
interfaces, extensions, & custom reports working with the Oracle CRM suite.
The selected resources will be responsible for developing the process to
void & reissue the process in the AP module, invoices will be generated
from the Service Contracts module therefore the resources will be working
on multiple receipt types in the AR module. Candidates should have Oracle
CRM suite experience particularly with Teleservices to be able to capture
customer interactions including task & notes, adding customers or updating
customer details, service request standard claim management and product
recall claim. They will also be working with Field Service module setting
up 3rd party service provider resources & skills, developing the task
template setup to include parts requirements. The resource will also work
with Mobile Service module to develop the tracking of the service producer
availability and define the criteria to view availability. Additionally the
candidates will work with the Service Contracts module to setup
preventative maintenance & warranty setup including extended warranty,
developing the evergreen renewal rules, contract termination & warranty
transfer rules. Candidates will also work with the iSupport module to
enable customer self-service, document search, order status & coverage
entitlements & service request creation flows.

 *Requirements: *

-8 years of *Oracle* *Technical* *Consulting* & *Development* *experience*

-Strong development capabilities particularly with the *CRM* *Suite* which
should include *Teleservice*, *Service Contracts, Field Service, Mobile
Service, *and*/*or* iSupport modules. *

-Strong technical knowledge of *Web* *Services* & *JAVA* development

-Experience with* Oracle Financial modules i.e. GL, AP & AR modules*preferred

-Strong technical proficiency with *PL/SQL *

-Excellent interpersonal capabilities both written and verbal

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the