Dear Friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

*ORACLE Enterprise Architect*

 “*Chicago, IL, USA*”*.*

Primary Skill

Oracle Apps Technical

Proficiency Level

Expert (5+ Years Experience)

Original Assignment Start Date

9/9/2013

Updated Assignment Start Date

9/23/2013

Assignment End Date

12/30/2013

Background Check Required (Criminal Background Check/Credit Check/Drug
Screen)

Yes

*ORACLE Enterprise Architect*

” to join our team in “*Chicago, IL, USA*”*.*

** Locals with in-person interview available are preferred.

The candidate for the above captioned position should exhibit the following
requirements:-

Essential technical experience  of about 8-10 yrs needed in following areas

1.    Oracle Applications Module (R12) – Financials

2.    Oracle Applications Module (R12) – Supply Chain

3.    Oracle Applications Module (R12)  – WMS

4.    Oracle Applications module (R12)  – Procurement

5.    Oracle Applications Module (R12)  – Trading Community architecture

6.    Oracle applications Module (R12)  – Security administration

7.    Oracle Forms / Reports and XML Publisher

8.    Experience in .NET architecting (programming desired)

9.    Experience / understanding in SQL Server

10.  Understanding of Oracle apps architecture from Database standpoint

Desired technical skills

1.    Oracle Workflow

2.    Oracle AME

3.    Oracle HRMS

Essential Soft skills

1.    Leadership with respect to handling offshore team

2.    Excellent communication skill

3.    Ability to multitask and work as a team member of the client

4.    Excellent analytical skill

5.    Quick learner of existing technology

6.    Good documentation skill that follows Oracle AIM methodology.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*