My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Hyperion Developer

Location: Purchase, NY

Length: 3-6 Months+

Skype Interview

Leading  Consumer Products Goods (CPG) client in NY has an immediate need
for three (3) development resources that can pick up design and work it -
No design work will be needed:

•             One resource can be heavy into Essbase only with limited
Planning experience

•             The other two resources need to have Planning experience in
addition to Essbase experience

Candidates must be available to start the project by October 7, 2013 - a

•             Project will develop a new Hyperion Planning implementation
on for 200 users.  Client expects to have multiple planning
applications and an ASO reporting cube.

•             Web Forms and SmartView will be used for data entry and

•             Client has several Financial Reporting reports to be develop
for the implementation.

•             Design is complete so development is ready to start.

•             Hyperion Planning developer should have minimum of 3 to 5
years’ experience in addition to Essbase experience

•             Experience with application set-up, outline maintenance, MaxL
to create load scripts, calc scripts, and report scripts.  Dimension
formula writing and security groups and filters set-up experience.

•             Experience with forms development, business rules, and other
Hyperion Planning objects like workflow and tasks lists.

•             UNIX environment experience required as we will be on a Linux

•             Hyperion Reports experience a plus as we will be developing
many reports.

•             Familiar with v11.1.2.1 or later of Essbase and Planning.

•             SmartView experience and VBA automation a plus.

•             Experience with SQL programmer a plus.

•             Looking for excellent written and verbal communication skills
to be able to work in a professional business environment

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.