Hi Associates,

The following is the list of consultants available from *Shivam Infotech *for
your requirements.****

Please kindly share the requirements to
*sh...@shivamusa.com*<sh...@shivamusa.com>
****

*Consultant Name*****

*Technical Skills*****

*Exp*****

*Availability*****

*Relocation*****

Fatima Nisar****

QA Analyst****

8 years****

One week****

Open****

Zhang****

C/C++/MATLAB****

5 Years****

One week****

Open****

Azmath****

Data Communication Networking and Telecom****

13 Years****

One week****

Chicago IL****

Stefanie****

Business Analyst****

10+ Years****

Two weeks****

NJ/NYC****

Venkata****

Window Admin****

9+ Years****

Two weeks****

Chicago IL****

Ranadeer****

UNIX/Solaris/Linux Administrator****

7+ Years****

Two weeks****

NJ/NYC****

Mansoor****

Web Sphere Administrator****

9 Years****

Two weeks****

Open****

Feng Cheng****

C, C++****

10 Years****

Two weeks****

Open****

*__________________________________*****

Thanks and Regards****

Shiva kumar
Shivam Infotech Inc.****

Gtalk : shiv.itrecruiter****

Yahoo : shiv.itrecruiter****

Phone: 609-759-1805****

Fax: 866-544-9938****

www.shivamusa.com****

our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE *in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*