Contract- 18-36 months
Location: Portland OR
Senior Build Engineer to support the delivery of properly configured and
deployed environments for all regional and national software
implementation, upgrade, and maintenance projects for claims processing.
Multi-year opportunity on an exciting software deployment project.
· Manage, and improve build and release processes
· Provide support for application and environment configuration
· Craft deployment pipelines, tools, and systems to support
· Provide technical expertise and recommendations to development
teams with regard to systems and deployment issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- *6* plus years of experience in* Java *software development or
- 2 plus years of using *JMeter*
- Experience in 1 or more build technologies such as *Jenkins, Hudson,
Clearcase, Maven, etc.*
- *5+ years in a build, development tooling* or release engineering role
- Experience with distributed build tools
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of an organization
- Self-starter, energetic, and motivated contributor
- Healthcare Information’s Systems experience
- Epic, Tapestry or Claims experience
- Informatica or other ETL tool
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.