Hope you are doing great.
Kindly send me the resume and contact details of your consultant for the
below position at harsh...@hevar.com
Position: SQL SERVER DBA
Duration: 12 MONTHS
Location : Owatonna, MN (30mins south of Minneapolis)
Visa Status: H1B/EAD/GC
Interview Mode: PHONE AND SKYPE
Start Date : ASAP
We are looking for 2 Database Developers (MS SQL Server 2005/2008) contract
with 5-7 years of experience. with the following skill set to work at our
1) 5+ Years of MS SQL Server 2005/2008 Database Design and Development
2) 3+ Years of experience with MS Access Database.
3) 5+ Years of experience on Entity Relationship Diagramming and
database design tools such as Visio.
4) 3+ Years of experience on data analysis and architecture skills
5) 5+ Years of experience on Transact SQL coding.
6) 5+ Years of experience on DTS/SSIS programming or equivalent ETL
tools and techniques for data movement/ transformation.
7) Strong analytical, problem resolution, communication (verbal and
written), and interpersonal skills
8) Understands complex and advanced database concepts, considers
business aspects of problems, recognizes opportunities for expanding
business services, has had involvement in development, and is proactive and
preventive in problem solving
9) Able to work independently or group setting on multiple project
10) Experience with IT development or software engineering practices or
techniques like SDLC, Source Safe Controls (VSS/Clearcase)
11) Experience with performance tuning and optimization of databases
using tools like SQL Profiler, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, Query
Thanks and Regards
1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038
[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480] 972-782-4446
Gtalk: harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.