Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly send me the resume and contact details of your consultant for the
below position at harsh...@hevar.com

*Data Architect*

*Austin, TX*

*10 Months*

*Phone Hire*

We are seeking a Data Architect for a 10 month contract with our Austin
client building and populating a SSAS a data warehouse of educational data
by utilizing SSIS.

To qualify you must meet or exceed the following requirements.
• Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
• Ability to understand established design, picking up existing design and
leading project to develop a SSAS data warehouse
• Provide a seamless update of SSAS warehouse through SSIS executions
• Serve as the subject matter expert in the subject of Data Warehousing,
Data Management, and Data Warehouse Architecture
• Strong working experience in SSAS, SSIS, SQL and Replication
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Worker must have experience developing and implementing an end to end
Data Warehouse Cube using SSAS and SSIS.
• Worker must be capable of training in-house personnel in SSAS, SSIS and
Replication.
• Knowledge of Higher Education data is a plus.

Thanks and Regards

*Harshit Goel*

*Technical Recruiter*

 [image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC157E.7D9C7550]

Hevar Systems,Inc

1333 co-rporate drive , Suite 102, Irving, TX 75038

[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC0593.711F7480]  972-782-4446

Fax:   866-542-2082

[image: cid:6CBF9879-54BD-48D5-B1E9-FEB10CFD9911]
harsh...@hevar.com<ta...@hevar.com>

Website:  www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      harshit.13g...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>