Solution Architect / Java Lead - Java J2EE, SOA
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Sa Jose, CA
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information
technology, information, or related field of study AND
• Ten (10) years of relevant work experience including solution
architecture and systems analysis, testing / quality assurance, application
development and operations
• Experience in an Agile/Scrum organization delivering a large
project/program; or working across multiple scrum teams
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with system integration technologies, service oriented
architecture (SOA), web services, software design principles, tools and
• Experience with large scale web applications, system architectures, and
• Well versed in agile software development techniques, conference room
• Proficiency in modeling process and tools such as UML, Enterprise
Architect and ARIS
• Knowledge of/proficiency in web application technologies and patterns
such as J2EE, JSP, JSF, MVVM, jQuery, Backbone, and Spring.
• Knowledge of/proficiency in database technologies and concepts such as
Oracle, NoSQL, Big Data, and Data Warehouses.
• Excellent communication skills – written/verbal/presentation
• Ability to pass required background check
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.